Spring 2012 Enrollment Tips

Students can find the current major restrictions for all Engineering courses at the link in the left sidebar. That page also lists when the restrictions will change. In most cases the courses will open to all students at the fee deadline. Currently all students that have submitted an application to graduate in Spring 2012 which has been received by an academic counselor are authorized to enroll in ENGR 190W. If you cannot enroll, please make sure you have applied to graduate for Spring 2012, ask your counselor to receive your application and to authorize you into the course.

For Spring quarter, students should bring all authorization requests to the Student Affairs office in REC 305.